The Environmental and Water Law Department advises its clients in the entire process
The Environmental and Water Law Department advises its clients in the entire process of obtainment, prosecution and implementation of the different permits, authorizations and related procedures, providing a complete counseling, which includes the preparation of legal reports, due diligence, audits, strategic project planning and activities that require some type of administrative and/or judicial proceedings.
Our intervention and experience in Environmental Law extend to administrative sanctioning procedures, obtainment and compliance of sectorial environmental permits, environmental assessment of projects or activities, maritime concessions, forestry management plans, sanitary authorizations and their corresponding judicial stage. Our experience in Water Law includes advice on administrative and judicial proceedings, such as: applications for new water concessions, exploration areas, transfers and changes of water extraction points, modifications of water courses, construction of hydraulic works, regularization of water rights, constitution of servitudes, title refinement, preservation of old water rights, etc. Along with its active advice and elaboration of the contracts and agreements necessary for the optimal development of the different projects and activities.
The Environmental and Water Law Department has a wide experience in these matters, highlighting its advice in various sectors, such as mining, agriculture, sanitation, waste, energy and transportation.
of btainment, prosecution and implementation of the different licenses, authorizations and related procedures, providing a complete legal advice.
The team has extensive experience in these matters, with counselor services in different areas, such as mining, agriculture, sanitation, waste, energy and transportation.
Additionally, our team participates in academic activities, which allos them to have a complete an updated knowledge of the regulations.
Our services include:
- Analysis of complex water conflicts
- The reform of the Water Code and Constitutional modifications in place.
- Integral advice on the use of water resources.
- Processing, regularization and improvement of titles for the use of water Environmental and sanitary law.
- Processing of sanitary, environmental, energy, forestry, maritime and mining concessions.
- Transfers of exercise, changes of collection site, construction of water intakes, modification of watercourse and construction projects and reception of major hydraulic works.
- Administrative and judicial litigation on environmental, sanitary and water law matters.
- Audits and Due Diligence processes in water, environmental and mining law.
- Environmental compliance.
- Advice to public agencies in the elaboration of regulatory frameworks.
- Evaluation and processing of environmental projects.
Pedro Aylwin Chiorrini
The Environmental and Water Law Department The Corporate and Contracts Department
Rodrigo Rivera Cuevas
The Environmental and Water Law Department