Practice Area: Water Law, Energy and Natural Resources Law.
Lawyer since 2008. Extensive experience in Water, Energy and Environmental law. He advises mainly on energy, agricultural, mining, sanitary and forestry projects. He has been distinguished as Associate to watch in the area of Water Law by Chambers & Partners.
- Master of Science (MSc) / University of Heidelberg. Scholarship from the University of Heidelberg to develop his studies in Heidelberg, Germany / 2015
- Diploma in Economic Administrative Law, mention in Natural Resources / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2008
- Law Degree / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2008.
- Aylwin Estudio / Partner/ Since 2022.
- Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia / Associate Lawyer / 2015 – 2022.
- Aylwin Abogados / Associate Lawyer / 2014 – 2015.
- Vergara y Cía. / Associate Lawyer / 2008 – 2014.
- ECLAC-United Nations / Internship Sustainable Development and Human Settlements Division / 2007.
Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked in Environmet: Water Rights, Chambers Latin America.
- Professor Legal Regime of Natural Resources / Universidad Finis Terrae / 2020.
- Professor of Regulatory Law / Law Universidad Autónoma de Chile / 2013 – 2017.
- Professor of Energy Law, Master on Energy Engineering / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2010 – 2014
- Professor of Water and Environmental Law / Universidad Autónoma de Chile / 2013.
- Professor Forest Law, Degree on Natural Resources and Energy Law / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2011 – 2012.
- 2017 / “Governance and Water Law in Chile” / Journal Ars Boni et Aequi, vol.13, nº1, pp. 65-93 (Universidad Bernardo O’Higgins).
- 2016 / “Enviromental Qualification Resolution and Espiration” / Revista Chilena de Derecho, vol.43, nº2, pp. 573-600 (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile).
- 2011 / General Coordinator of the Annotated Water Code (Abeledo Perrot-Legal Publishing).