Practice area: Department of Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law.
Partner of Aylwin Estudio and Head of the Natural Resources, Water and Corporate Groups. Mr. Aylwin has extensive experience in the public and private sectors, in the mining and natural resources areas. He has participated in multiple transactions and acquisitions of national and international relevance. Also, he represents a number of foreign companies in various matters, acting as Legal Manager of some of them.
Furthermore, Mr. Aylwin has represent local and foreign companies on corporate compliance regarding anti-corruption and criminal liability of legal entities.
- Master in International and Human Rights Law / University of Notre Dame du Lac USA / 1992, Summa Cum Laede
- Law Degree /Universidad de Chile / 1986, Summa Cum Laede
- Aylwin Estudio / Partner / since 2022
- General Counsel and Governance Director / Geopark Ltda. / since 2011
- Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia / Partner / 2015 – 2022
- Aylwin Abogados / Partner / 1995 – 2015
- BHP Billiton /General Counsel Base Chile Metals Headquarters / 2008 – 2011
- BHP Billiton / Legal Manager – South – America / 2006 – 2007
- Foreign Investment Committee / Lawyer / 1993 – 1995
- McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, Washington DC, USA / Associate Lawyer / 1992
- National Truth and Reconciliation Commission /Legal Team Member/ 1990
- Vicaría de la Solidaridad / Lawyer / 1986 – 1990
- Chilean Bar Association.
- International Association of Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN).