Our labor department actively participates in highly complex collective negotiation processes, supporting our clients in their legal strategy, participation in negotiation rounds, and in the preparation and negotiation of collective work instruments.
We have a collaborative work methodology focused on the fulfillment of labor regulations, with a high professional ethical standard.
Additionally, our team participates in academic activities, which allows them to have an integral and updated knowledge of the regulations.
Our services include:
- Human resources consulting.
- Internal labor audits and investigations.
- Mergers and acquisitions processes in labor matters.
- Working hours and compensation structures.
- Labor compliance.
- Collective bargaining.
- Judicial and administrative litigation in labor and social security matters.
- Outsourcing of services.
- Personal data protection and application of new technologies to human resources processes.