The Department of Family Law and Mediation comprehensively advises clients on matters of family, mediation and childhood. The area provides expert and specialized advice focused on granting the optimal solution for each particular case according to the needs of our clients. Due to the sensitivity of these matters, privacy and safeguard of the actors involved prevails in the development of the judicial and extrajudicial strategies. The team is distinguished for its extensive experience in the search for collaborative solutions ensuring family protection and the best interest of children and adolescents. Specifically, we advise and defend our clients on a wide range of matters, such as divorce, legal separation, marriage annulment, financial compensation, family support, childcare, direct and regular relationship with children, protective measures, domestic violence, parentage, adoption, authorization to leave the country, guardianship, among others.
Our services include:
- Advice in family proceedings.
- Representation and advice in processes of economic compensation.
- Processes of alimony, personal care, direct and regular relationship.
- Counseling in matters of filiation, adoption, guardianship and conservatorship.
- Family dispute resolution.