Practice Area: Water Law, Energy and Natural Resources Law.
Lawyer since 2012. Rodrigo has extensive experience in the development of projects in the public and private sector. He specializes in public law, regulated markets and natural resources. His practice has focused on mining, aquaculture, sanitation, energy (transmission and generation) and forestry projects, mainly. Previously, he was in charge of the State Defense Council Environmental Unit (Unidad Medioambiental del Consejo de Defensa del Estado).
- LL.M. / University of Chile / 2013.
- Bachelor of Legal and Social Sciences / Universidad Diego Portales / 2005.
- Aylwin Estudio / Associate Lawyer / Since 2023.
- State Defense Council / Head Lawyer of Environmental Unit / 2019 – 2023.
- Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia / Associate Lawyer / 2016 – 2019.
- Cubillos Evans Abogados / Associate Lawyer / 2015 – 2016.
- EELAW / Associate Lawyer / 2012 – 2015.
- Hermosilla Abogados / Associate Lawyer / 2008 – 2011.
- 2021 / «Foreseeability of the damge to the hydric component as an important element to determine liability for environmental damge» / Der Ediciones. ISBN: 978956405011.