Practice area Corporate Law and Contract Department
Lawyer since 2013. Francisca has specialized in corporate law, as well as in real estate law and territorial planning, advising investment projects from the territorial, urban planning and sectoral authorization perspective.
Among other topics, she has participated in a study commissioned by the Ministry of National Assets on the “Definition of the scope of the role of said ministry in the Framework of the Environmental Impact Assessment System” (2019), advising the Ministry of Energy on the “Variables environmental and territorial issues that affect electricity planning” (2018), and in a study commissioned by the Ministry of Justice for the “Formulation of bases for the inclusion of alternative conflict resolution systems within the framework of civil procedural reform” (2013 ).
- Degree in Urban and Construction Law / Pontifica Universidad Católica de Valparaíso / 2019.
- Degree in Integrated Urban Planning and Management / Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2018.
- Master in Property Civil Law / Universidad Diego Portales / 2017.
- Law Degree / Universidad Diego Portales / 2008-2013.
- Aylwin Estudio / Associate Attorney / since 2022.
- Aylwin Mendoza Luksic & Valencia / Associate Attorney /2016 – 2022.
- CMS Carey & Allende / Associate Attorney / 2014-2016.
- Affectation of the third parties’s rights in the application of D.L. N°2695/79: Attributions of the State Administration as a limit to the abuse of the right. Vigorización del Derecho Público XLVIII Chilean Conference on Private Law, Universidad de Concepción. Editorial Librotecnia. (2020). (With Jorge Precht Pizarro y Alejandra Precht Rorris).
- Collaboration in The Promise Contract. The Gaze of the Courts. Iñigo De la Maza Gazmuri, Editorial Legal Publishing (2014).
- Co-author in Magazine of Magazines, Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fundación Fernando Fueyo, Nos. 20, 21 and 22 (2013).