Practice area: Environmental and Water Law Department
Lawyer since 2015. His practice is focused on water and administrative law, and litigation.
- Degree on Administrative Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso / 2021.
- Degree on Litigation and New proceedures, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile / 2016.
- Law Degree / Universidad de Talca / 2013
- Aylwin Estudio / Associate Attorney / since 2022.
- Aylwin, Mendoza, Luksic & Valencia / Associate Attorney/2017-2022.
- Peña Daiber & Neumann Abogados / Associate Attorney/2015-2017.